May Fabric Bundles
Our May Bundles have been unveiled and now its time to dig into all that fabric goodness!! I'm going to go over the 6 and 12 Pc Bundles including the inspiration that went into pulling them, why I pulled those specific prints and the actually prints themselves! So lets dive into the fabric awesomeness:
Fun Fat: The first time I wrote this I had everything done text all edited and formatted, photos edited and optimized and then guess what .. I swiped left on my mac with 2 fingers ... guess who never turned off this silly thing called gestures on their trackpad, and lost everything, Every. Single. Thing. I love my Mac but I don't see the point to that (insert swear word) feature!!
May 6 Pc Bundle
I really need a new name for these bundles ~ brainstorming must me done!!
We were inspired by Mother’s Day when curating this bundle. The idea of having high tea with those oh so cute mugs in a fresh spring garden 🌿💐!
- Topiary in White ~ Dear Stella
- Morning Dew in Minty Blue ~ Liberty of London
- Shibori in Floralia ~ Art Gallery Fabric
- Royal Gardens in White ~ Dear Stella
- Taupe Birds ~ 3 Wishes Fabric
- Hummingbirds in Dove ~ Tilda
May 12 Pc Bundle
- Pansies in Multi ~ Dear Stella
- X Marks in Charcoal ~ Moda
- Marquet Bouquet in Plum ~ Sweet Bee Designs
- Unruly Terrace in Earth ~ Art Gallery Fabric
- Watercolour Herringbone in Peach ~ Windham
- Scallop Dots in Eggplant ~ Dear Stella
- Floral Tapestry in Plum ~ Sweet Bee Designs
- Rain Shower in Green ~ Sweet Bee Designs
- Bees in Gold ~ Riley Blake Designs
- Roof Top Gardens in Pinks ~ Sweet Bee Designs
- Polka Dots in Dandelion ~ Dear Stella
- Scallop Dots in Peony ~ Dear Stella
Hope you loved the fabrics as much as me!! If you want more info on the The Fabric Clubs Monthly Subsections Bundles click here: The Fabric Club .
Don't Forget to follow us on:
Facebook: Weave & Woven
💜 Weave & Woven